Magnet pictures the cover of an 1876 catalog for a Cincinnati, Ohio saddlery wholesaler and manufacturer: DeCamp, Levoy & Co. In a 6-floor building on 91 & 93 Main Street, between 3rd and Pearl, DeCamp, Devoy's 300 workers produced 700 styles of harness, 200 styles of saddles and 150 types of horse collars.
The company founder was Daniel DeCamp, an important figure in Cincinnati history. In addition to building stores, churches and residences, and several successful businesses, he plotted the Cincinnati neighborhood known as Hartwell. He was joined in business by his son, Thomas L. DeCamp, and Michael LeVoy. DeCamp, Levoy's products were sold nationwide.